In order to avoid spread of Corona virus, the following SOPs should be strictly adopted by the students (Day Scholars & Boarders)
1. Physical distancing of students/staff at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
2. Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
3. Practice of frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds)
4. Respiratory etiquette to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
5. Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to the hostel/college administration.
6. Spitting is strictly prohibited.
7. Students will only be allowed access to the hostel one week prior to examination.
8. The students should strictly observe the seating arrangement as provided by library staff.