The following admission policy is framed in compliance with the provision of Section 18(3) of Pakistan Medical Commission Act 2020 and its Medical & Dental undergraduate programme i.e Admission, Curriculum and conduct, regulations 2021 for admission of students to Women Medical & Dental College, Abbottabad for MBBS & BDS programmes
Any candidate seeking admission in Women Medical & Dental College, Abbottabad shall only be eligible fulfilling the following compulsory criteria:
1. Has obtained 65% marks in HSSC (Pre- Medical) or Equivalent therein or higher percentage as may be notified by the PMC.
2. Has passed the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics in the HSSC or an equivalent examination. As per PMC
“All colleges/ universities when calculating the merit for admissions shall ensure that for purposes of F.Sc. or A-Level or any equivalent HSSC qualification results only the marks obtained in the science electives of Biology, Chemistry and Physics/ Mathematics be used”.
3. Has Passed the MDCAT 2021 examination conducted by the National Medical Authority.
HSSC Or Equivalent 50%
1. The Admission to MBS/ BDS programme in Women Medical & Dental College, Abbottabad shall be made strictly on merit. According to find merit list whenever two or more candidates are bracketed equal on merit upto 5 decimals points the one senior in age will be given preference over the other for the purpose of admission. Age record in SSC or equivalent certificate will be considered the correct age.
2. Merit lists will be notified / displayed after the closure of submission of application for admission.
3. After the display of final merit list if seat/s fallen vacant the next candidate on merit in the waiting list will be offered admission accordingly.
Application will be invited by the principal through online portal to be submitted by the candidates by the specified date and time.
1. The applicants must upload the following documents at a time of applying for admission.
i. SSC/ IBCC certificates.
ii. Domicile certificate.
iii. CNIC/ Form B of applicant and Father
iv. Passport copy (for Foreign Applicants only)
v. Passport size photograph
vi. HSSC / IBCC equivalent certificate
vii. MDCAT registration /Result.
2. The applicants are directed to visit college website regularly for updated information / notification etc.
3. All correspondences to the applicant will be carried out through email provided by the applicant.
4. All selected candidates will be required to submit their original documents at the time of admission and it should be treated as mandatory.
5. All selected candidates and their parents / guardian will be require to provide an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 100 duly attested by the notary public on format provided by the college.
6. Admission offer will remain provisional subject to verification of documents, medical fitness and fee submitted within the prescribed period.
It is mandatory for selected candidates to pay college dues within three working days. Otherwise, failure to do so her admission offer shall stand cancelled and next candidate on merit will be offered admission.
1. Directives of PMC Rules and regulation regarding undergraduate admission 2021-22 will be followed.
2. Fee of only current academic session will be demanded.
3. Fee will be deposited in the designated bank account.
4. There is no donation policy only merit criteria are followed.
5. All scholarships will be offered by PMC this year.
Scholarships are going to be as per Pakistan Medical Council notification on National Medical Scholarship Fund and Trust Regulations,2021.